About / Services
If you currently already have a website and would like it redesigned, we can copy your website over to our content management system and redesign it for you. URL's, sitemaps, and search engine optimisation details will stay exactly the same. Please contact us for further information.
CMS & Customisation
We have a state of the art, bespoke content management system, which means that your website can be customisable. Different levels of customisation are available depending on the type of website package that you select, and extra charges may apply depending on the level of customisation you require.
Once we have finished designing your website, we will send you a link where you can view the first draft of your website. You will have access to all web pages and can go through your website as if you were a customer. You will then have a chance to request changes, which we will implement at no extra cost. Once the changes have been made, you will be able to use the same link to view your updated website. Further revisions will be chargeable.
When you are ready to discuss your website requirements with us, please book in a free consultation - with no obligations. Click here to go to our consultation booking page and find a date and time that is convenient for you. Consultations last for around 15 minutes. You will have the option to select either Zoom or mobile phone for the consultation. If you select Zoom, we will send you the Zoom link by email before the consultation.
Timeframe & Content
We will finish designing your website within two weeks of receiving your content. We have an easy and painless content upload process. Additionally, we can create some content for you, and provide you with website photos as well. Additional charges may apply. Please contact us for further details.
Extra pages, products, and features can be added to each website package (if not already included). Here is the price list for optional extras.
- Extra Pages $79 + GST
- Extra Category Pages $79 + GST
- Extra Products $2 + GST (per product)
- Domain Name $29 + GST (per year)
- Search Engine Optimisation $199 + GST
- Google Analytics Setup $99 + GST
- Google Adwords Setup $299 + GST
- Photo Editing $10 + GST (per photo)
We offer domain names free (for one year) in some of our website packages. All you need to do is let us know your chosen domain name, and we will register it for you on our system, if it is available. You can also add a domain name to your website package for $29 + GST per year.
Once we have finished designing your new website you will need to select one of our monthly hosting plans to make your website go live on the internet. Our web hosting plans include an SSL certificate (your website will be trusted by Google and other search engines), bulk emailer, website statistics, and business email accounts. They also include free support. Everything is included in one simple monthly fee. Click here for more information.
Payment T & C
We require 40% of the cost to be paid upfront before we start designing your website. The remaining 60% can be paid after your website has been completed. Until payment has been received, no websites will be made available. If your website ends up being more expensive due to the addition of extra products, extra pages, further customisation, etc, you will need to make an extra payment to bring the total deposit back to 40% of the final price.
Login & Access
Once we have finished designing your website, you will be provided with your own login to our content management system. You will have complete control over your website content. There, you will be able to change email passwords, add new email accounts, change your logo, register new domain names, change web hosting plans, pay your account, edit website information, add photos, make pricing changes, change banners, change font, etc.
All our website packages include a free training session. This is where we can show you how to make future changes to your website for free. Alternatively, we can do these future additions for you at a small cost. Training sessions usually take place on Zoom so we can share our screen with you.
We offer a grammar check of your website once designing has finished. This is where we go through your website and check for spelling and punctuation errors and look for improved ways to word your content. The price for this service is $49 + GST. Please let us know if this interests you.